Saturday, January 11, 2014

Rockin' the twine!

Hi all. Tara from Secretbees Studio here with my first official post as a Twine-ista! So honored to be part of this team and for the month of January we will be sharing projects with a "something new" theme. That "something new"can be a new technique, new color of twine, new product from the store, or a new tool that we use while making our project. I am using lots of my 'NEW' Bella Creationz supplies for my card today!



This graphic and happy card really showcases the gorgeous colors of Timeless Twine. I chose three fun colors to work with and wrapped a die cut circle and some Studio Calico shapes in twine and layered them with a small gift tag and some washi tape! Too cute!



A side view of the card that shows off the fabulous shapes wrapped in the vibrant Timeless Twine! Check out all of the great products in the Bella Creationzhttp://www.bellacreationz.bigcartel.com store and be sure and visit the blog again for more 'NEW' crafty goodness!


 photo 06OliveGreen01_zpsdb4e0c6e.png  photo 02RaspberryPink01_zps922116b2.png photo 05LemonadeYellow01_zpsf6644e52.png

9 comments:

quilt4fun2 said...

I love this fun bright happy card. The Washi matches the twine and tag. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kristy said...

This is absolutely FABULOUS!! I LOVE the bright colors and how you wrapped the twine. Perfect!! : ) ~ Kristy

DebC said...

Tara this is so fricking cute!! I LOVE the bright pops of colors and all the layers to it and dimension. FABULOUS!!
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

OH! I love this! The twine shapes really pop!

Julie Odil said...

Wow! I love these twine shapes! These bright colors make me long for Spring. It's coming, right?

Rose said...

Tara your card ROCKS!!!!

Timeless Twine said...

This is so flippin fun! I love all the bright colors =)

Unknown said...

Wahoo!!! Go Tara!! This is awesome I love all of the detail in your project! so fun the card is for sure a hit!!! thanks for the crafty inspiration!!
loves-Madge

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Oh my goodness, I just love this card, your colors and technique is spot on, great job!!