Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Twinetastic Birthday

Happy Hump-day!  Karen N here from Craftily Yours with a FUN and TWINE-tastic Birthday Card.  Our theme this month is something new.  Don't we all just love something new?  For this card, I broke out a NEW 6x6 paper pad and a new-to-me stampset......I love breaking out a new paper pad.  All of the best patterns are there, ya know?!  AND of course, yummy Timeless Twine in Purple Passion (love the name) and Olive Green!


The YUMMY Timeless Twine is adhered with sparkly Stickles.  Here's a close-up!


 Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you have a TWINE-tastic Humpday!



Craftily yours,

Karen

10 comments:

Tara said...

So sweet! Love all the purple and the twine heart is fab!

Rose said...

super sweetness!! LOVE The heart :)

Brianna loeffelbein said...

So pretty, love the look of the sparkly stickles under the twine❤️ You little girl is colored so beautifully as well!!

DebC said...

Really pretty card! You did an awesome job!
Deb C

Timeless Twine said...

Pretty card and I love those stickles.

quilt4fun2 said...

Super job on your pretty card. I love the colors and the sparkly strips on the Purple Passion heart.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Julie Odil said...

This is adorable! Love the Stickles glue idea.

Lucy E. said...

Super sweet card, Karen! I love the twine heart! Green and purple are two of my favorite colors. I am doing a lot of blog roaming while recuperating from my foot surgery. I hope to make something tomorrow, but I'm only supposed to be on my feet 10 min/ hour, with my foot elevated the other 50 mins. I'm going to try though! You guys are really making me want to get crafty :-)

Unknown said...

Oh my stars!!! I love this! the green and the purple together! WOW!!! This is so stinkin' cute!! Loves-Madge

Kristy said...

This is a beautiful card! I love how you used the twine on the heart and who would have thought to put those two colors together! Love it!! : ) ~ Kristy