Monday, February 24, 2014

You Melt My Heart

Hello, and happy Monday, my friends.  Julie O here today from Muddy Paws & Inky FingersHere we are, the last week in February already! But, it is still very much winter here in NW Wisconsin.  We recently got 15 inches of fresh snow, and now we're back to below zero temperatures every night.  With weather like this, I'm still thinking winter, and snowmen!


I created this snowman treat box to hold some chocolates or other goodies.  
Here's another view where you can see into the box better:


I used Aqua Blue Timeless Twine throughout this project.

Here's a look of the gift bag:


I used several Bella Creationz products on this:

                                             heart stickers

                                          mini clothespins



The snowman treat box is a cutting file from The Cutting Cafe.
The white glitter card stock on the front of the snowman is from American Crafts. All other card stock is from Close To My Heart, as is the stamped sentiment and buttons.  Designer papers are from Echo Park -- Winter Wishes.
I'll leave you with one last view of my snowman treat box:


It's true! You, my blog friend, melt my heart! Thanks for stopping by for a visit today!


9 comments:

DebC said...

Adorable project Julie! He is super cute and I love the little clothes pins you added
Deb C

Tara said...

Such a sweet snowman! Makes me smile even though I wish winter was over!

Isha Gupta said...

This is just so cute Julie. Love your project!

Rose said...

CUTENESS to the max girl :)

Kristy said...

I just love that snowman! He's super cute!! And, that treat bag is super cute too! : ) ~ Kristy

Karen (karey2005) said...

What a great candy holder! Love it!

Unknown said...

Oh sweet little snowman! Perfect for the weather you are experiencing!! WOWZA!! I love how you used to twine to hold the sign and the cute bow on his hat!! I also loved the great sparkle paper you used on the cute snowman!!! This is a keeper!! Loves-Madge

Timeless Twine said...

Loooove it!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is SNOW adorable!!