Saturday, April 12, 2014

Decorated Earphone

Hello Everyone, Isha here today sharing 3D creation with you. For today, I was thinking what to make and then suddenly I got an idea. I use my ear phones to listen to music or talk to my family and friends while working in the kitchen, so my poor white colored micro phone were looking not so white :)
I changed the look of them by covering them with this beautiful twine, using a very simple knot. It looks so pretty now and I can always change the colors to my liking....lol




This sure was FUN!
Hope you would also look around and will sure find something to change the look of;)





10 comments:

DebC said...

Way to think outside the box Isha!!
Great job
Deb C

Julie Odil said...

Isha, I swear, you are the cleverest person I have MET! I love your ideas! This is wonderful!

quilt4fun2 said...

What a fun way to use your twine. Very clever!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Jean Bullock said...

How clever!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Great idea! I think I'll do mine in PINK so my boys don't snatch my earbuds!!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Such a fun idea, I might have to scrap lift this idea, my cords are always getting tangled.

Tara said...

You are so creative! Love this idea!

Kristy said...

How FUN, COOL, and SO unique!! I'm gonna have to give this a try!! So, so creative! : ) ~ Kristy

Unknown said...

I NEED TO TRY THIS!:D:D

Monika Reeck said...

Wow Isha look coooolll your new Earphone...great work