Saturday, April 19, 2014

Lots of Love

Happy Saturday!!!

Ruthie here! Today is my dt day here on the blog. I was asked to share a "technique" for today's project. A week or so ago I found this fun technique called "Ghost Stamping". I have been having a lot of fun using it, so I thought I would share it with you today.
16-16
So all you do is, stamp your image with white ink and then stamp the same image in a color, over top, but slightly offset from the white image. I love the look of this and can see myself using it a lot more in the future.  To see more examples, search "ghost stamping" on YouTube or Pinterest. 
15-15
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Stampin Up!, and Recollections
Craft Ink (white): Stampin Up!, WHISPER WHITE
Red Ink: Stampin Up!, REAL RED  
Black Ink: Stampin Up!, Basic Black 
3x4 Die: My Creative Time: Stitched 3x4 Journal Die
Twine: Timeless Twine, FireCracker
Firecracker


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

DebC said...

Adorable Ruthie and great technique!
Deb C

quilt4fun2 said...

The hearts look great with the ghost stamping! I like the Firecracker twine...my favorite! Love it...beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Karen (karey2005) said...

Love this. So much dimension to it. Thanks for sharing this cool technique!

Julie Odil said...

Love your ghosting technique! Super cute!

Tara said...

Such a pretty card! Cool technique too- thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Ruthie this is a great card and killer technique too!! loves-Scrappin Madge

Rose said...

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!