Monday, September 8, 2014

Fall into Fall

Hello, fellow twine lovers! Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend!  Julie here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.  Even though the calendar says 'summer', the signs of fall are everywhere.  Our temperature this morning is 48 degrees, and the leaves are starting to turn -- and fall -- in my front yard.
  Our theme this month is "Fly into Fall".  I've modified it a bit to "Fall into Fall" for today's inspiration.

I used the colors of this photo and came up with this:


I love September!  The days are sunny, the sky is a beautiful blue, the nights are cool, and the leaves are beginning to turn.  Outdoors looks just like the colors of my leaf-shaped card.
This is a cutting file from The Cutting Cafe. It is the Leaf Shaped Card cutting file.

The sentiment stamps on both these cards are from Joy's Life stamps.

Papers and buttons are from Close To My Heart.
I used 3 Timeless Twine colors on these leaf-shaped cards -- Pumpkin OrangeAqua Blue, and Chocolate Chip Brown



Join the Timeless Twine Twine-istas all month as we have fun with this theme and these amazing twine colors!

3 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

I love these! The colors are just so bright and pretty. Fun! :)

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Super cute card Julie!

DebC said...

So cute! I love the leaf shape card!
Deb