Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Sumthin' Sumthin'

Happy Tuesday!!!
Sumthin' Sumthin'
Hey Twinies! Ruthie here, today is my dt day here on the Timeless blog. 

  I have a super quick and easy treat idea for you today! I found these cute 1 1/8" test tubes on Etsy and they just happen to be the perfect size to hold mini oreos! I made quick tag and then tied it around the top of the tube with some twine! Tada! Easy and so cute!

 We were asked to use these colors this month on our projects.
Aren't these colors gorgeous together?
Sumthin' Sumthin'
Products Used:
10_Chocolate_Chip_Brown_01
il_570xN.505355240_rup2
Paper: Papertrey Ink (Kraft) 
Ink: Versafine, Onyx Black
1 1/8" Test Tube: Etsy.com
Mini Oreo's: Target
Sumthin Stamp, Stampin Up!, Sumthin' Sumthin'
Stitched Round Tab, Arrow & Tag Dies 
 I hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

DebC said...

LOVE IT!!! And I love that sentiment!
Deb

Julie Odil said...

Yum! This project is scrumptious!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Truly, sumthin! I love it!!

Rose said...

Ruthie this is so yummy :)