Wednesday, February 18, 2015

To Die For Wednesday!

Hi there crafty friends it's Jenni again from Wish I Was Scrappin!  Today is "To Die For Wednesday!"

This layout has been in the works for some time!  


The kids (who were 5 and 2) discovered the snails on our back porch!  They pulled up a seat and watched them slither around for quite some time!  My die element is the title block.  It's cut with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Journaling Card.


My paper choice is My Minds Eye Indie Chic Citron.  I used both 6x6 and 12 x 12 papers.  The date stamp was found at the dollar spot at Target and the washi tape is in my stash!  The snails were stamped from a Stampin Up kit, covered in Glossy Accents and fussy cut!  Last, but certainly not least, are the twine and sequins from Bella Creationz!  I used chocolate chip brown twine and clearly beautiful sequins!




9 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

Super cute layout! I love that die!

Anonymous said...

This is a really neat layout, very nice!

Julie Odil said...

Very sweet! I love the LO and the story behind it!

Mimi said...

Love the layout and especially how you strung the twine over the page. Awesome touch. Simple and perfect!

Beeceecreativity said...

fabulous.. amazing colour combo and fun twine accent

Karen (karey2005) said...

Awww, look at how cute your kids were (and still are, of course)! Very cute LO!

Unknown said...

Love the little trail and the snails on it! So cute!!

crazyaboutcricut said...

Omgosh, I love this! Love the whimsy feeling of the twine all over the page :D

Paper Flavour said...

playful twines! nice, jenni :D