Monday, June 29, 2015

Happy Birthday Chickie!

Hello there, I'm back with another quick and easy project!  It's Jenni from Wish I Was Scrappin and I'm sharing a birthday card perfect for your BFF!  


I've used some scraps and bits and pieces of papers for this one.....the image and "hey chickie" are from Paper Smooches as is the paper die. I used my Tombow Art Markers to color in the little birdie! From Bella Creationz and Timeless Twine I used the Firecracker Twine, clearly beautiful sequins and Happy Days Stamps to complete!  I absolutely love how this turned out!

This is my last post as a DT member!  I'm sad to be leaving, but SOOO glad to have been here for the time I was!!  Follow my blog and I'll maybe see you around in blogland!  Thanks for all the fantastic support!!






3 comments:

Julie Odil said...

This sure makes me smile, Jenni! Sorry we both are leaving.

Karen (karey2005) said...

This is an adorable chickie, and so are YOU! It's been an honor to serve on this team with you (and other teams as well).

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card, it's been awesome working with you on this team and seeing your wonderful creations! Best wishes! :)