Friday, July 24, 2015

Guest Designer Anna Brim

I have been loving the flamingo craze (can we call it craze? Yes I think so) and mega pleased that it has also found it's way into the stationery and planner world! I have been using and loving the Bella Creationz Flamingo Dashboard. It is just so beautifully pink and kitsch, I totally love it and it goes so beautifully against the hot pink inside my gold Color Crush planner from Websters pages...


On the planning stamps front I am still experimenting and learning but I am slowly getting there. I am still learning when enough ink is enough ink on a stamp and I am finding that I am smudging less and less now. I have gone from the nervous to the actually really loving and enjoying it stage.


The project stamp is perfect for me for my blog post scheduling. The stamp fits perfectly into the day section which is great. I wanted to use it this week to see how I got on with it and I think it is great. I am not sure that I would want to use it on every day as it might take over but as I am going to be seperating out my personal and blogging and working life from each other, this will be perfect to use in my blog planner.


I did get a little bit carried away as you can see though I did actually forget to stamp the lines for my to do list and it all went a bit wobbly and not straight at all. Some people that would really bother I am sure but I am a bit wobbly so it suits me just fine lol!




See you next week!
Anna xx

Please visit Anna on here blog by clicking here!

5 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Great planner! I love the flamingos too!

DebC said...

Once again a beautiful planner spread! Thanks for joining us Anna!
Deb

Timeless Twine said...

EEEK....I am in loooove! Fabulous layout Anna! Flamingos and pineapples are my all time fav right now!

Unknown said...

I love that flamingo!! So awesome!

Anonymous said...

So fun, love it! :)