Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Watermelon planner page

Deb here from Craftin' Chaos. I was to post that on Sunday but decided to wait until today. I want to work on some stickers and a clip to make my page layout.

Its all about watermelon's today. The clips turned out cute and I love the pages. I used the new weekend plans stamp set as well as plan to be fit, plannerd sets. Bella Creationz has so many fun stamp sets and even if they are not "planner" stamps you can utilize just about any of the stamps for your planner. I like to use the little sets like Hello Summer etc. too.


Links to products are below



Stamp sets:















4 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Y'all are so organized. I love being a voyeur into your organized life! So fabulous!

Timeless Twine said...

I loooove the theme of your layouts! Sooo freaking cute! I know how you feel Karen...I like to think I am organized, but I know I need an clutter intervention STAT, LOL!

Unknown said...

I love this!!!! I love how organized you are and how cute you are doing it!

Anonymous said...

I love how summery it looks, so neat and pretty! :)