Friday, November 20, 2015

Happy Holidays Card

Hi everyone, Maria here from Maria Lina's Creative Designs. For todays project I decided to make a simple holiday card. I used "Cherry Red" Timeless Twine around the tree and star, and the "Holiday Sentiments" stamp set from Bella Creationz.

I'm not a huge sticker fan, but it comes in handy when your feeling low on energy, so I used the two snowmen, bird and Christmas tree stickers from Echo Parks "Everybody Loves Christmas " page kit. This is from a much older kit (2010)... I thought it was time I finally put some of it to use, lol. 

I used MS snowflake punch, baby blue rhinestones and the swirl embossing folder for the snow. Inked the edges and faux stitched using a white gel pen. Lastly, I built up the layers with foam tape.

Enjoy...

 

Cherry Red

Holiday Sentiments 


Enjoy your holidays!!!
 


2 comments:

DebC said...

I adore this maria!
Deb

Timeless Twine said...

Soooo cute Maria!!!! Love those soft colors =)