Friday, December 4, 2015

Christmas Treat bag

Hello everyone, Maria here from Maria Lina's Creative Designs. For todays project I made this cute little Christmas treat bag. I plan on making several of these using different pattern papers, I thought it would be fun to hand out to my little nieces and nephews along with their Christmas gifts.
 
I used the "Cherry Red" Timeless Twine and the "Holiday Sentiments" stamp set from Bella Creationz. The "Christmas Tree Bag" is from the Silhouette store -design # 50964. I used some liquid pearls for the star and some red glittery dots. This project is super easy and super fun, which is great when making more than one.
 
Enjoy... 
 

 
  
 
Cherry Red
 
 

Holiday Sentiment
 
 
 
Have a wonderful holiday season!!!
 
 

2 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

Sooo flippin cute Maria!!!

DebC said...

This is super cute Maria!!
Deb