Friday, December 18, 2015

Happy New Year...Card, Tag and More

Hi there, Maria here from Maria Lina's Creative Designs, as of today this will be my last post for Timeless Twine and Bella Creationz. It's been an amazing year working with Stacy, Deb and the Design Team. Thank you girls for making this a fun loving year, we've made great friendships and I will continue to be inspired by you!!! 

Christmas will soon be here, but shortly after is New Year's Eve, which will be welcoming us into the New Year. For most of us, it's Party Time and in my case, I've been invited to one... so what better way to celebrate than to bring a wonderful personalized gift to your Hostess. I decided I would bring some Champaign, a gift bag with an "over the top" game to play and a fun shaker card.

Enjoy...


For the shaker card...
I used the "Holiday Sentiments" stamp set from Bella Creationz and from MFT the Die-namics pierced rectangle frames die. For the inside a combination gold sequins with mini micro beads and stars, some white flower soft for the snow and I embossed the background with a swirl embossing folder.


For the gift bag...
I used "Solid Black" Timeless Twine to hang the bells from the tag, from Bella Creationz I used a small tag that I covered with the gold metallic sticker sheet and a smaller tag that I heat embossed in black, for the hole I used a gold reinforcement sticker. The stamped sentiment is from the "Holiday Sentiments" stamp set. I also used a scalloped die, to cut the center of the smaller tag and added foam tape behind it.
 


For the final touch, I personalized the Champaign bottle with her last initial. To match the gift bag I used a gold metallic sticker sheet from Bella Creationz and  the center of the gold reinforcement stickers for the circles on the black cardstock and finally I had to add a huge metallic bow.


Looking forward to celebrating the New Year!!!
 

_____________________________________________________________


Solid Black
 
 
Holiday Sentiments
 
 
Gold Metallic Sticker Sheets
 
 
Small Tags

 
Happy Holidays!!!
 
 

1 comment:

DebC said...

Absolutely stunning project Maria
Deb