Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry Christmas Birdies

Karen N here from Craftily Yours with my last post as a Timeless Twine-ista!  It's been a beautiful, inspirational two years!  I have loved working with the owner, Stacey, and the design team lead, Deb, SO much.  These two fine beautiful souls have enriched my life, and I took forward to a forever-friendship with them.  I also have loved working with my DT sisters over the last couple years.

Today, just a couple days before Christmas, I am sharing two FuN cards with you just to show you how much fun a little Timeless Twine adds to your projects.  Check it out!



Both of these cards use Timeless Twine in Cherry Red and fun Silver Star Sequins from Bella Creationz.  The paper is from Heartfelt Creations Sparkling Poinsettia, and the stamps are from the Tim Holtz Bird Crazy line.

Thank you ALL for your sweet comments over the last couple years.  I wish all of you the merriest of Christmases ever.

Craftily yours,

Karen




1 comment:

DebC said...

Love this card Karen! Those birds!! I have wanted to get that set. Love it
Deb