Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Merry Christmas

Karen N here from from Craftily Yours!  I love Christmas and love creating for Christmas.  Today's card is just that - a Christmas card!

I am making this card with my crafter group at work.  Just enough fun sparkly fun.  I used the beautiful Timeless Twine in I decided to create a Christmas card using FuN ornaments and Timeless Twine in Aqua Blue.



That FUN sentiment is from the NEW Bella Creations Holiday Sentiment Stamps.  I used some pretty Bella Creationz Sequins available soon in the Bella Creationz Store.  The paper is some patterned paper I purchased from the open rack at Michaels - as is the glitter paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have you "liked" Timeless Twine on Facebook yet?  You should, so you stay up on all the lovely twine-tastic goodness....

Craftily yours,

Karen


2 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

What a fabulous card Karen!

Anonymous said...

Super cool card! :)